Planning you keynote or speech will be a breeze with Kimberly’s new planner which walks you through from start to finish.
The Ultimate Guide to Keynote and Speech Planning Covers (13-pages):
- Step 1: Define Your Ideal Audience
- Exercise: Describe Your Ideal Audience Member
- Step 2: Brainstorm Your Topic (Looking at Your Own Strengths, Experience and Credibility)
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Topic
- Step 3: Your Message (Make it Memorable and Moving)
- Exercise: Define Your Message
- Step 4: What Makes You the Perfect Presenter? Your Story!
- Exercise: Tell Your Story!
- Step 5: Your Primary Idea or Call to Action
- Exercise: Determine Your Single Primary Idea or Call to Action
- Step 6: Outline and Organize Your Ideas
- Exercise: Outline Your Speech
- Step 7: Stories Matter (How to Illustrate Your Presentation with Relevant Stories)
- Exercise: Brainstorm Relevant Stories to Illustrate Each Point
- Step 8: Energy, Humor and Personality (and How to Get Some)
- Exercise: Rev it Up!
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get: