In this episode, Kimberly shares her top five tips on how to successfully prepare and deliver from a virtual stage, like the professional that you are. Preparing and having a strategy is the perfect equation for a successful presentation.
- (01:43) My first virtual conference
- (02:41) How to successfully prepare and deliver from a virtual stage
- (03:22) Tip #1
- (03:42) Understanding the demographics
- (03:52) To inform, teach or motivate?
- (04:53) Tip #2
- (05:05) Tech features you need in advance
- (08:11) Backgrounds and Lighting
- (10:10) Positioning Yourself in Advance
- (11:19) Tip #3
- (12:20) Acknowledging the competition
- (13:57) Tip #4
- (15:12) Tip #5
- (15:51) Create the perfect mix in your presentation
- (16:36) Recap
- “I’ve stepped outside of my comfort zone and I’ve tried something new. I’m challenging myself in various ways, personally and professionally and I’m sharing my experiences with all of you.”
- “You should consider your virtual background as an accessory. Just as you dress yourself, just as you are properly groomed, you should do the same for your background.”
- “Anything that you can do in an effort to speak the language of your audience is a plus.”
- The Ultimate Planner for Keynotes & Speeches
- Neewer ring light
- Free virtual backgrounds
- Weekly Planner Worksheet
- Brain Dump Worksheet
- Free Unlock Your Potential Assessment to find out if you’re ready.
CONNECT WITH KIMBERLY
Share your own stories with me on social about how you are using your skill sets to reach new goals with the hashtag #UnlockYourPotentialMovement.
If you want to do this work with me because you are picking up what I’m throwing down, email me about my one-on-one coaching program. I’d like to roll up my sleeves and help you Unlock Your Potential. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.